Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sport/Brands: Bolt on time with Hublot

- from A Timely Perspective 
About his partnership with Hublot, he says he is very pleased with the relationship and the watches. “I was shocked when they approached me and wanted me to be an ambassador. This is a prestige brand, and I do track and field, and I thought they would do golf, or polo, so for them to approach me was an honor and it was an easy answer to be a part of this,” says Bolt. “We have done so much together over the years and they respect my Foundation also, which is great. We have just become a real family over the years, and I really appreciate them and their support every step of the way.” [Editor’s note: The Usain Bolt Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the character of children through educational and cultural development.]
Bolt said he wanted the new watch to "pop" and the gold version truly accomplishes that .
Bolt said he wanted the new watch to “pop” and the gold version truly accomplishes that .
Regarding the new Usain Bolt watch, he says this one what he really wanted was for it to “pop.” He says Hublot struck it right — mission accomplished.  Bolt ran that 100M in 9.81 seconds, with USA’s Justin Gatlin coming in for the silver. Next up: the 200M on Tuesday August 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment