The 57th Cartagena International Film Festival (FICCI) takes place in the city of Cartagena de Indias, Colombia from March 1-6, 2017.
Jamaica Film Commission is convening a delegation to attend FICCI,
which will be led by the Film Commissioner, Renee Robinson. The deadline to express your interest is Monday Feb 6, 2017 using this online form.
As a member of the delegation, you will attend FICCI as an official Industry pass holder with full access to the following opportunities:
- Puerto LAB: works in progress
- Salon FICCI: think film/Master Class
- Video Library: with Festival Scope and Proimagenes Colombia, the newest productions available exclusively
- Encuentros Cartagena: in its 13th edition, this session aims to continue strengthening and preparing film projects, such collaboration has promoted some of the most relevant films in recent years.
- Documentary Workshop: focused on narrative and visual aspects, and this year introduces the exploration of transmedia formats, connecting documentary industry agents from Europe and US.
- Puerto FICCI: A space to strengthen relationships between Ibero America, Europe and North America, but with a special focus in building ties with Eastern Europe and further cultivate work within local regions and the Caribbean.
Please note that if selected, you will be required to attend a MANDATORY DELEGATION MEETING on Wednesday February 8th, 3:30pm - 5:00pm @ JAMPRO HEAD OFFICE (18 Trafalgar Road, Kingston 10)